Chapter 2 – Hospitality and Tourism Leadership
1. Identify 21st century leadership styles.
2. Identify why leaders must create leadership development goals and a path for meeting those goals.
3. Define power and empowerment, and describe how these concepts tend to play out in centralized and decentralized organizations.
4. Explain the need for respect and value for diversity in the hospitality and tourism industry.
5. Describe how managers can lead employees to meet the needs of global guest audiences.
6. Analyze the challenges and opportunities in welcoming diverse cultures to your property.